The Housing Department oversees all aspects of housing for the Bonaparte Community, providing safe, healthy and affordable housing for members and implementing the housing program through a fair, equitable and efficient Housing Policy application.
- Property management of all Bonaparte Indian Band owned rental units
- Tenant counselling
- Renovations funding submissions and management
- Repairs and maintenance requests
- New construction project management
- Rent/arrears monitoring and collection
- Financial management of program budgets.